Thanks Gonz.

This image also captured first place in an Alaska Magazine contest a few years back.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gonz" <rgonzoma...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: FWIW

Amazing, sharp, and dramatic capture!  Congrats.

On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 2:25 PM, Ken Waller <kwal...@peoplepc.com> wrote:
Was just notified that my image 'North Face of Denali' placed third out of
approximately 185 submissions in the monthly photo contest 'Monochrome'
sponsored by Pentax Forums. Whoopi !

Link to image - http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=17185812
I was approximately 23 miles north of Denali when I took this image - so
thankful for clean air !

Taken with MZ-S, 600mm f4.0 SMC FA, A-1.4XL converter on a Kirk King Cobra
gimbal head and Gitzo tripod, scanned on a Nikon Super coolscan 4000
ED and perfected in PS.

Kenneth Waller