Apple supplies the Epson printer drivers. Go to the Apple Store and click the
upgrades link. It should automatically check to see if you need them. Make sure
also that you have the icc paper profiles and that Lightroom is controlling
color. If you're set up to have the printer control color, you won't get good
results.

Paul via phone