I see from the archives at this hour (7:20 pm EST) there have been 50 posts to PDML today , 1/16/17 However, I only have 26 in my PDML folder... which includes one of two posts that I made in reply to someone else...

Has anyone any clue why this could be happening? Doug, I worry that my serve is bouncing mail, though I have no blocks at all in my settings , and
I'll be out again.. at least I can see the archives...

I need help talking to Spectrum, I think, in words they will understand... sigh.

ann