Yeah, just yesterday I bounced it off of the CFO (as I call her):

"I know we can afford this, but I just wanted to make sure it won't cause
any issues.  Found  a good deal... etc etc etc"

Her reply: "If it's something you'll use, go ahead".

It keeps things happy around the house here if one stays on the up-and-up.

--
 -Charles

--
** Please note my email address has changed **
Charles Robinson - charles.robinson...@gmail.com