I baited you, Bipin and you took the lure :-)

 ann the um Sweet???

On 1/18/2017 4:33 PM, Larry Colen wrote:

Bipin Gupta wrote:
Hello to Our Sweet Ann, I mentioned in the Post  "just in Zest".
Yet Larry took it so seriously. Tut tut Larry.

Even though you said you wrote it with enthusiasm, or grated lemon peel, I realized that you were attempting to be funny, so I responded in kind.

Ann, I am happily married to Madhuri, an Industrial Psychologist, since 1972.
Our Home Town is Bangalore, India, but we spend most of our time in
the US or Canada.
We love both these places - beautiful people.
We are NRIs - Non Resident Indians.

Not to be confused with Nuclear Resonance Imaging I'm sure.

Thanks God, no Divorce , inspite of offers from so many pretty Women
in North America.
And the reason for the "No Divorce"?
I am a Foodie, and Madhuri makes yum yum Western + Indian + Chinese Dishes.

So you can ingest the best with zest and jests when you're in the west?

Plus she never asks me about the Photo stuff I buy. She says you are
happily retired now&  you can
buy all the "Toys" you like.

Honestly Ann, I am stuck with the K-5 IIs and have not yet seen the
need to buy the K-1. So no need for
permission from the Missus.

And hey Larry, whats your comment, to this one - "The Prettiest Women
to photograph are from the Indian
Sub Continent", and the "Sari draped over her body is oh so ..... sexy"??

I am of the opinion that beautiful women can be found pretty much anyplace.

May the Force be with you All.
Bipin.

There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept - Ansel Adams.