Nice portrait - how's her pool game?

ann

On 1/18/2017 10:08 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
I should have mentioned, it’s ISO 20,000. Very low light with the K-1 and D FA
24-70/2.8. F 4.5 @ 1/50th. K-1 did a good job of focusing in very low light.

On Jan 18, 2017, at 10:04 PM, Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@mac.com> wrote:

I’m back at the pool hall for the annual tournament, and I’ve just started
rendering tonights pics.  But I’ve fallen in love with this one. This is Julie
Katz, a hairdresser and lovely lady. Her backside was featured prominently in
the PDML Annual a few years ago, but she’s actually quite shy. Lovely lady.

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=18333470&size=lg