Politically, it looks like you spent Saturday in Atlanta the same way I did
in St. Paul.  Photo-wise, I would say it reminds me a lot of my days with
Pentax.  Missed focus everywhere... :-(

There are some fun ones there, but a crap-ton are spoiled by motion blur or
focus not being anywhere near the subject of the image.

--
 -Charles

--
** Please note my email address has changed **
Charles Robinson - charles.robinson...@gmail.com