I see the bands you speak of, Charles...

I'm sticking with my original pick as the one I might chose for an article because it shows the numbers of people and doesn't have too much sky in it.. I think it is well balanced photographically, shows the peacefulness of the march and none of the signs are gross. But that's just me..

ann