On 11/2/17, Bob W-PDML, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Scroll down here for a comparison of the M10 and M4. Future Ms,
>including any future typ262-like, have to be that thin now.

<http://www.overgaard.dk/Leica-M10-digital-rangefinder-camera-page-00-
Expect-Simplicity.html>

Thinner is better. That was about the only thing I didn't like about the
digital Leicas. The M10 does look interesting, certainly would buy one
if I had a lottery win!

The only thing I still enjoy is being able to close the rear LCD and
tuck it away from knocks, smudges and chimping ;-)

TBH if I do come across some spare beer tokens I would seriously
consider some Voigtlander M43 lenses, that 10.5mm f/.95 REALLY beckons...

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__    Broadcast, Corporate,