Weird

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157677089986804

Duh, for some reason when I did a cut and paste, I got the ellipsis where they replaces two letters with three dots.

Paul Stenquist wrote:
Page not found

Paul via phone

On Feb 22, 2017, at 8:59 PM, Larry Colen<l...@red4est.com>  wrote:

Marco inspired me to pay the SS Palo Alto a visit this afternoon. While I was
there, there were  shedload of little birds hunting for shellfish at low tide.
I quickly grabbed a few frames before serious processing to get help with ID.
I think that they are Western Sandpipers, but the pictures I've seen have a lot
more vibrant markings.

https://www.flickr.com/phot…/ellarsee/sets/72157677089986804

There is also this page, which seems to point to the Western
https://baynature.org/article/the-smallest-sandpipers/