On 2/23/2017 2:10 PM, steve harley wrote:
On 2017-02-22 17:04 , Bill wrote:

I really don't want to use an A15/3.5 as a short tele.

i really like how short tele macros work on µ4/3 — Pentax-M 100/4 macro
handles really well with focus highlighting, increased effective focal
length and depth of field

I can understand it with some lenses. My friend Brian who passed away recently was an Olympus user, so I'm pretty familiar with the system.
Are you familiar with the A15/3.5?

just ordered a K-mount Panagor 90/2.8 macro to see how it compares

I bet on the micr 4/3 it is scarily like the FA200/4 macro, except smaller.