I got a second bounce message, and I want to be sure I understand what's going on.

The message reads:

SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<pdml@pdml.net>:
host pdml.net [192.151.138.19]: 550-"JunkMail rejected - elasmtp-junco.atl.sa.earthlink.net
550-[209.86.89.63]:41905 is in an RBL,

Am I correct that this is from the PDML server and it's telling me the
mail server at Earthlink with the IP address 209.86.89.63 is blacklisted?

I've looked at my full headers and it appears Earthlink has a pool of
servers & messages go through a random server when I send email. So far
both bounce messages have both been for "elasmtp-junco.atl.sa ...".

I think it's only the one IP address that's blacklisted. The others seem
to be getting through.

At least they didn't blacklist the whole domain like they did with
Time-Warner's mail servers.