LOve those little guys too.. not sure about the cropping ... maybe a bit tighter since there must have been some reason you sliced off his bottom..
nice bokeh, sharp birdie

ann

On 2/25/2017 4:25 PM, Jack Davis wrote:

The close by Gray Lodge Wildlife area re-opened this AM after being closed for
a few weeks
as a result of the earlier flood evacuation advisory.
'course I motored right out to see what remained of the migration.
Was fairly quiet and goose and duck count was way down. Saw several hawks but
no eagles.
Am attaching my only usable shot, that of a Killdeer. Always thought their
markings nice
and their eyes generous.

D FA 150-450 & K3

C&C?