On 2/25/2017 1:42 PM, Bob W-PDML wrote:

On 25 Feb 2017, at 17:57, Steve Cottrell
<co...@seeingeye.tv<mailto:co...@seeingeye.tv>> wrote:

On 25/2/17, Daniel J. Matyola, discombobulated, unleashed:

I didn't realize that Blackberry was still in business.

I renounced my iPhone 6s some time ago. Never liked virtual keyboards on
a phone. Persevered from 1st iPhone in Nov 2007 for nearly a decade.
Came from Palm phones with a real keyboard. Now on a BB Classic. Like
finding a long-lost friend.

You need two or more amanuenses*.

 http://tinyurl.com/Cotty-amanuensis

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5DHHt8lK6g0

* up to a maximum of 12 in some jurisdictions

About the only thing I can say to that is WTF?