No, always wanted to.  When visiting my Grandparents in a rural
village many years ago, I witnessed a camera obscura of sorts.  There
was a tiny hole in the clay tiles of the roof, the room was extremely
dark and in the late morning I could see the projection through the
hole of the sky on the floor. It was amazing to see the clouds in
fantastic detail in the otherwise dark room.

--
-- Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding
it still. Dorothea Lange