Igor PDML-StR wrote:

The photographer didn't post that information on his site either.
http://danielfreemanphotography.co.uk/galleries/usa-at-night/

Larry, there is a photo of a tree in there that reminded me of your
recent attempts at something similar.

The photo of the Joshua tree? That does look like something I might try. There are a few other photos in there that look close to something I might take too. I do really quite enjoy nighttime photography as it allows me to photograph things that I might not otherwise be able to see.

Igor