My apologies for having to send this on a Saturday. I had emailed it on Friday,
but apparently to the wrong address.
I'm selling my copy of Gerjan's book that I bought from him on PDML back in the
day. People are asking really insane prices for them online ($400 to $600 US
isn't uncommon). My copy has some dust jacket damage, so I'm starting it off at
the moderately insane price of $199 CAN. For those of you in the US, that's
pretty much Monopoly money these days. The auction ends tomorrow, and the link
is here:Gerjan van Oosten "The Ultimate Asahi Pentax Screw Mount Guide
1952-1977" book | eBay

|    |
Gerjan van Oosten "The Ultimate Asahi Pentax Screw Mount Guide 1952-1977" book
| eBay
 Gerjan van Oosten "The Ultimate Asahi Pentax Screw Mount Guide 1952-1977" book
| Cameras & Photo, ...  |  |

I'm also selling (not auctioning) a couple other books and a bunch of
brochures, literature, and odd items here:
http://www.ebay.ca/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=chrisbrogden&_armrs=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xpentax.TRS0&_nkw=pentax&_sacat=0

Cheers,
Chris