that's quite a nice set! I'm hard pressed to pic an absolute favorite - they work together work as an essay probably could get the snaps down to 6 or 7 - the shot if him on the clothes line with the clothes pins for scale shoud be one.. then perhaps build up to getting closer...

poor little guy! I would like to have seen a photo of him all cleaned up, to reassure he is ok... the spider webbing is so sticky - must be like getting slimed

ann