Jos de Fotograaf wrote:
This weekend my country (Netherlands) moved to summer time (DST)

I could have changed the clock of my K1 the easy way by just set the
clock 1 hour later.

I decided to let it happen automatically.

In the menu I selected "GPS time sync"

Then I switched on GPS logging and left it on for one hour.

After that, the time was still not corrected.

What did I do wrong?

Jos,

I've been bitten by this myself. clicking the DST box just offsets the time recorded by an hour. You have to enable/disable it yourself based on the local legislation regarding DST.

GPS time sync just allows your camera's clock to be very accurately set, this is really handy when you are shooting with multiple cameras and want the photos accurately in chronological sequence. Modulo, of course, the problem that photos taken in the same second may not be ordered properly in lightroom.

Greetz, Jos