From: Doug Brewer <d...@dougbrewerphoto.com>
Date: 04-07-2017  9:45 AM  (GMT-06:00)
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: OT: Digital Slide scanners

I've been cleaning out my storage room in the basement, AKA The Camera
and Computer Museum, and have uncovered boxes and boxes of slides, some
of which are passable photos, and have become interested in maybe
scanning some of them. I've looked here and there at digital slide scanners.

So my query, if you haven't figured it out by now, is if any of you have
gone down this path, and whether you have found a decent scanner. I'd
appreciate any guidance.