On 11/04/17 05:14, Ken Waller wrote:
Maybe his warranty ran out!   (;-)
Of course :-)

- T

-----Original Message-----
From: Toralf Lund <tor...@toralf.net>
Subject: PESO - Lizard(s), passed on?

Hi,

There seems to have been a number of "what is this" PESOs lately, and I
think I'll post one, too, as I came across something strange and perhaps
a bit sad today. Here I go:

http://se.toralf.net/post/159427976638/firfisle

Not the best of pictures, but the point is to ask if anyone have an
explanation of what I saw. Well, I think I know what this is; it's
what's known as "firfisle" around here, i.e. a small lizard. The thing
is (the sad part), I don't think he was sitting so still because he was
pining for the fjords, but rather had passed on, ceased to be, expired
and gone to meet his maker, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin'
choir invisible, and so on. Perhaps nothing extraordinary, either, but I
actually saw 15-20 of these in a similar state, all on a pawed path.
This made me wonder what was going on. I mean, perhaps these poor
creatures just didn't make it through the winter, but I think it's a bit
strange to find several of them "in the open" like this.

Any theories?

- Toralf