As I may or may not have said in that offlist exchange of email on the subject, I was happy to hear your didn't mean song,book,poem lines as I failed miserably on a similar assignment a couple of years ago. But I've photo'ed lots of stuff that if I could make up my mind would be appropriate for the
pointing to the horizon theme... just finding where I put'em is the problem

ann