This may be Thrush week in Michigan, which makes sense, since it’s time for
migration and we’re just off the fly route for birds that crossed the lower
great lakes. In any case, this appears to e another Thrush, but a different
species from yesterday’s. Maybe a Song Thrush or a Mistle Thrush? T he buff
stripe over the eye suggests it’s a Redwing Thrush, but there’s not a hint of
red to be seen.  Some sparrows have similar markings but not that long a beak
as far as I know. Many of you know more than I, so let fly.

https://www.photo.net/photo/18379562/thrush