Bummer. The 16-45 is a nice lens.

On 4/25/2017 1:55 PM, Rick Womer wrote:
Mark,

The body is fine. There's a lot of fore-and-aft play in the inner
barrel. Eric of pentaxs.com says it cannot be repaired economically.
Sigh.

Considering my alternatives...

Gonz,

Still coming across knob-and-tube wiring in our 1876 house from time
to time, including during our recent renovations. Also came across the
gas line that used to feed the ceiling lights on the first (ground)
floor.

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW