> On Apr 25, 2017, at 12:14 PM, John Sessoms <johnsess...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> On 4/24/2017 20:15, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
>>
>>> On Apr 24, 2017, at 9:33 AM, John <sesso...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>> I don't see a Polaroid camera anywhere in this one though:
>>>
>>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/gdgphoto/34198316965/
>>
>> The I-1 in its case, right next to the helmet.
>
> I thought that was a Leica.

I don't know what might have given you that impression, John. Its full name is
"The Impossible Project I-1 Analog Instant Camera". It's made by The Impossible
Project and compatible with Polaroid type 600 films made by Polaroid (now
discontinued) and The Impossible Project. Most instant film folks just refer to
it as either "the I-1" or "a Polaroid camera" since Polaroid is a generic for
instant film.

—
"No matter where you go, there you are."