Brian, I have the exact universal charger you linked to, and I find it a
decent unit although setting up the contact pins to meet the battery's
terminals can be fiddly and the grip of the connection can be a bit
tenuous. The Inca charger has just two pins, +ve and -ve, while the OEM
units may or may not (brand dependent) use the extra pins to read out the
condition of the battery. Polarity doesn't matter so you can connect the
battery whichever way way fits best, but you need to be able to identify
which of the (usually) four terminals are the battery poles. The charger
has a car adapter that seems handy, but I suspect that its tenuous grip on
the battery could cause the battery to disconnect with the bumps and
jostles of driving. Although it can charge all your camera batteries it can
only handle one at a time, so you may find yourself with a queue if it's
your one and only charger.
On the plus side, you get to see the approximate charge level, in 25%
increments, unlike the OEM chargers that just tell you a battery is
charging or is full. And it can also charge two AA or AAA cells, although
not at the same time as a camera battery, and it has a 0.5A USB outlet.
So... some pros and some cons.

regards, Anthony