http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EXCELLENT-INEXPENSIVE-PENTAX-K-01-BODY-WHITE-and-BLUE-A-/162509836781?hash=item25d65751ed:g:x84AAOSwc-tY2RRo

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Sandy Harris
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 8:04 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: K-s2 vs K70?

I'm not a remarkably serious or advanced photographer. Mostly street
shhoting while travelling, some landscapes, churches, etc. I had a K-X
for some time & while my own limitations ruined quite a few shots, I
cannot recall camera limitations ever posing a problem other than
weight & low light performance.

If I saw a K-S1 or K-01 at a good price, I'd grab it, mainly becase
those cameras are light so good for travel. Anyone selling one?

My main question, though, is whether anyone has opinions on the
relative merits of K-S2 and K-70. Lokking at the web, the S2 is a
little cheaper & lighter, but not enough to really matter. The main
advantage of the 70 is that it has the sensor-shift high-res mode.
Have people found that useful?

---