someone leaked the test results for the 645z from dxomark (yes they
tested it) and it came to 100 if I remember correctly. a lot of people
think there is a conspiracy, but who knows?

that said the K-1 is the better choice in many ways unless you are
looking to spend thousands on lenses. The newer zooms are definitely
not cheap on the 645Z. Neither is the 90mm and such.

With pixel shift the results are pretty close between the two. Close
enough to offset the massive difference in cost. Unless medium format
is totally your thing, then I could understand. I keep thinking about
a used 645D myself.