I work out of a studio that is a 10 minute drive from where I live.
They offer a special rate of $49 for two hours (before noon or after
8:00pm). All the necessary gear is there and you can rent lights
cheaply.

Models are typically around $75 an hour, give or take.

I generally foot the whole bill because I have enough ideas to take up
the whole two hours -- in fact, I usually rent a 5 hour studio slot
and take that entire time myself too. But you could just as easily
share the cost with another photographer.

--
-bmw