Once again this was supposed to go to the list...

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Re: PESO -- The Far Shore.
Date:   Wed, 21 Jun 2017 19:51:59 -0400
From:   P. J. Alling <webstertwenty...@gmail.com>
To:     Jack Davis <jdavi...@comcast.net>

For some reason copy and paste with URLs used to add the %20 escape
sequence when pasted into a Thunderbird document, now it doesn't.  I'll
have to be more careful in the future.

https://pdml.updog.co/webster26/PESO%20--%20thefarshore.html

On 6/21/2017 7:02 PM, Jack Davis wrote:
URL doesn't work.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 21, 2017, at 3:49 PM, P. J. Alling <webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:

Browsing through some old images looking for something suitable to print, and
found this.  I don't think I posted it before.

https://pdml.updog.co/webster26/PESO -- thefarshore.html

Shot many years ago now with the *ist-D and some K or M series lens.  Probably
a telephoto.  But I can't be sure.

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

-- Clever Sig to go here.