its as if you added 10 extra pounds, its just more work because its uphill
just like walking upstairs is more work for your normal weight.

On Sat, 24 Jun 2017 16:02:19 -0400, Ken Waller <kwal...@peoplepc.com> wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: David J Brooks <pentko...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: OT - "as if" physics question

Is it an African package or European package.:-)

And are you migrating

Dave

On Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 12:33 PM, ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
What is the difference in virtual weight of a pack (say, ten lbs) being
carried bys omeone walking on level ground and the same person carrying
the same pack up a flight of stairs?

I'm sure I'm not using the corrrect terms here, I"m sure but I'm looking for
the as if....  related to the stress it puts on my body.

Is it like I'm carrying 5 more lbs?  20 more lbs?  etc

answer ON list so ten people don't have to respond :-)

thanks, guys

ann

follow the directions.

--