Op 2017-07-05 om 15:51 schreef ann sanfedele:
I wish there had been three more leaf photos because the index page looks so lovely - like a stained glass window - but with that last photo dangling

Yeah, gotta admit Wheatfield's shot is striking - The puppy is doing good things for his head I think.

-  I expected to see one from Bulent that would compete...

Wish I'd had my head in the right place to dig more deeply into my stuff for something better

ann

Ann, there was no need to dig further in my opinion. Your ginko yellow fits nicely in the variety of colors of this PUG.

Henk