Yes, that is what it made me think of. I sort of wondered if they got it from that. But probably original.

Marnie aka Doe

On 7/12/2017 6:58 AM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Similar to the wings at the ranch in the movie Cast Away.

http://www.moviequotesandmore.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/cast-away-1.jpg

Dan Matyola

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 3:57 PM, Marnie (aka Doe) <eactiv...@comcast.net>