I ws comparing the initial photo to some of Charles Sheeler's stuff - is that where I lost you? Yes, I prefer the initial one - the one you sent me as a jpg in email I found to be too light and not as dramatic

ann

On 7/14/2017 10:46 AM, Jack Davis wrote:

Nothing to be proud of, but you lost me.:-)
So, you prefer the initial image?
Thanks!

----- Original Message -----
From: "ann sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
To: "PDML" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2017 7:02:40 AM
Subject: Re: Peso-Nicholaus Mill

I see that when I click on the photo that is against the blue background
I get the photo alone on a black background...
I didn't see the halos until you mentioned them in your off list note.
I like this image as it is better than your redo that you sent in email...
Just my personal preference regarding bw tones...

The artist and photographer I couldn't think of suddenly came to mind -
Charles Sheeler..

ann