ok then # 3 is officiall a success - you did capture that disorientation :-)

On 8/8/2017 9:44 PM, Rick Womer wrote:
Thanks, Ann. The shelves of silver were in front of mirrors and behind
glass--it was very disorienting to step into that room, which had
glass on 3 sides. I tried to capture that disorientation in the pic.

The last one is my favorite too, though.

Rick