Marc, this isn't a deep criticism of this image so much, but that in general when images are converted from B&W film to digital for web display there seems to be a distance lack of contrast, that I'm almost sure would be there if the image was wet printed. Maybe that's just me. Oh, yes, this image does need some real blacks and real whites too.