You're right it really is.

On 8/9/2017 11:08 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
It is a thrilling event, isn't it?

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 9:42 PM, P. J. Alling <webstertwenty...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I've been in the middle of the field where one of those took place,  a
couple of times.  You really can only distinguish the noise from the
closest balloon.  I've never managed to get any decent photos though.