Thanks guys!  guys so far = Bruce, Paul, Jack, Ken
fingers crossed on sales Don't expect any (more) this month but who knows? earlly shoppers?

ann

On 8/18/2017 2:56 PM, Ken Waller wrote:
Nic e captures Ann - hope you sell a bunch !

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "ann sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: GESO - STATUESQUE

This link needs to be used to see the pages on my web page - not searchable yet on smugmug or web

https://annsan.smugmug.com/WorksinProg/Selected-jpg-files/n-Qg4xS/

the link to the calendar on my new "store" - just to see the format or, of course,if you want to buy it :-)

https://www.createphotocalendars.com/Store/+Statuesque+a+Wall+Calendar-9822786484?s=768

scroll down to see the other 3 calendars that I've transferred over from cafepress

comments happily appreciated

ann
annsan.smugmug.com