On 15/9/17, Mark Roberts, discombobulated, unleashed:

>A guy who photographs the super-luxury planes of the super rich.

<https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/ywwk9j/meet-the-guy-who-photographs-luxury-planes-for-the-super-rich>

There was a story that an RAF officer told me years ago about a certain middle
east royal who had a pair of Lockheed Tri-Star aircraft he would visit England
in. They always landed and at RAF Broze Norton in Oxfordshire, presumably
through said middle eastern royal and military connections, and possible the
fact that the UK sells arms to said country and so sure, go ahead and park here
sir, and can we buff your shoes while we're at it...

Anyway, the first plane was the aircraft the family travelled in. As you can
imagine it was kitted out pretty much like the photos in Mark's link. Opulence
like you can't imagine. All the disgraceful excesses that humanity is capable
of.

So what was in the second plane ? The luggage and assistants - not because the
first plane didn't have enough space to take the luggage and assistants. The
first plane had so much marble in the coachwork and fittings that it was simply
too heavy to take their  belongings as well...

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__    UK Shoot / Edit and