Excellent shot, Bill - great tonality, especially in the water!

Bill wrote:
We just returned from the annual trip to BC. and I did manage to get a few pictures to show for it. Here's one. It's a bit of a return to my B&W roots. This is a 15 shot stack. It turns out that one can use focus stacking for landscapes to secure depth of field. Thanks Mark C for that hint.

http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrphoto/addons/wilson1.html

Pentax K1, 77mm LTD. f/22 @ 2.5 seconds. I used the small aperture to get the longest exposure I could. I really should invest in a few neutral density filters.

Enjoy

bill