Thanks Igor, I appreciate the response.
So I guess the next question is has anybody with a K3 or later Pentax noticed shutter information re- multiple exposure or time delay etc. in the Exif data?

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Igor PDML-StR" <pdml...@komkon.org>
Subject: Re: Question re Xfif data from K3

It's been a while since I've looked at the details of EXIF, but IRC, the information about the shutter modes is written in the "Makernote" field
(if it is written).
The format of that field is brand-dependent, and probably camera-dependent. What I mean by the latter, is that it probably gets changed in the more recent cameras. In some (many?) cases its format is not even published by the manufacturer, but rather reverse-engineered by software developers.

CS2 is ancient (nothing wrong if it works for you), so, most likely it's just unaware of the K-3's Makernote format and cannot decipher it properly.

Igor

Ken Waller Thu, 21 Sep 2017 14:31:55 -0700 wrpte:

I'm converting a group of RAW captures I took with my K3 and used several shutter modes - multiple exposure, time delay etc and am noticing the Exif data doesn't reflect those different capture modes. Am I missing something?

I'm using Photoshop CS2.

Kenneth Waller