absolutely agree -- and always look forward to you efforts..
(of course if you are just needing an excuse for being lazy... well, what can I say?)

ann

On 9/29/2017 10:40 AM, P. J. Alling wrote:
Don,

There's nothing that says you can't post here if it wasn't shot with a Pentax.  You just need Pentax branded gear if you post to the PUG.  My opinion holds no weight beyond my keyboard, but it's my opinion that you should feel free to share.  Heck, I don't comment much but I like your stuff.