I'd have to agree with Bruce's assessment.  Thanks for putting them where we have better access.

-p

On 10/5/2017 2:37 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:
They're fun shots, Paul. I do like the added knife reflection. Overall
I think I like eve3 best.

I don't find them disturbing or sacrilegious, but then I'm not one to
judge on religious matters.

Thanks for indulging us and putting them up on Dropbox!