I just returned from a month traveling, camping, hiking, and a little
photographing on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Normally my Lightroom files are kept
in a directory labeled “Photos” on an external hard drive. While on the trip I
imported photos into Lightroom in the “Pictures” directory on my MacBook Air’s
internal drive.

An hour or so ago I began dragging folders in Lightroom from the “Pictures”
directory to the “Photos” directory. After successfully dragging ten folders
dragging suddenly stopped working. I drag, but the folders won’t move.

I Googled about this. Over the years others have encountered the problem. The
issues in the cases I read about were extremely complicated and not much help
to me. Wonder if any Lightroom experts here might be able to help.

Thanks,
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"Imagining the other is a powerful antidote to fanaticism and hatred."

- Amos Oz