Nice shots. Couldn't you start a Bungee jumping siseline?

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Rick Womer
Sent: 11 October, 2017 3:24 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: PESOs (2) - Tower Crane

The university is putting up a building next to the one my office is in. They’re planning to fill it with people wearing suits, and it’s going to block part of the view from my 10th floor office.

Anyway, it’s not often that one is on the same level as a tower crane. So, here is a view from a second-storey window:

https://rickwomer.smugmug.com/PESOs-2017/Tower-crane/i-QFNJVFL/A

and one from a 10th-storey window, down a long corridor from my office:

https://rickwomer.smugmug.com/PESOs-2017/Tower-crane/i-tf8TjbP/A

(K-5, DA 50-200)

Comments appreciated!

Cheers,