Love the red Goggomobile. I had one at university. Top speed 55 mph; 60 mpg. It knew it's way home from the pub!

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Godfrey DiGiorgi
Sent: 11 October, 2017 5:09 PM
To: European Motorcycles discussion ; PDML List ; PAW Picture-A-Week project ; SeePhoto Talk ; BAPhotoShooters BAPA ; Workshop Reunion
Subject: GESO 2017 - All Italian Day - GDG

All Italian Day 2017 coincided with the Moto Guzzi V7III Racer's first real ride. It was a magical day. I was having too good a time to do much serious photography, but I made a bunch of snapshots.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsm5x9pov <https://flic.kr/s/aHsm5x9pov>

enjoy!
—
No matter where you go, go there on a Guzzi.

---