Okay, so this is a sob story - lookin for a kind person :-)

On one of my trips to GFM wayyyy back when, might have been 2004, might have
been 2007, I bought a pair of GFM soup mugs from the gift shop. One broke a few
years ago but the survivor has bee with me since then and in daily use for big
mugs of tea, coffee, and occasionally soup.

Yes, you guessed it - it finally caved in and the handle fell off.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!

There's one on eekbay for 7 bucks but the shipping is 50 bucks !!!

Would some kind soul mind buying it for me and sending it across the pond
cheapest slowest? It's a porcelain mug  :-)

I will reimburse by Paypal and ensure you are rewarded for you sins (packaging,
shipping etc).

If ye take pity on ye fellowe human being in need......

item 282656881436

<http://www.ebay.com/itm/Grandfather-Mountain-North-Carolina-Mug-REECAS-FAVORITE-SOUP-RECIPE-EUC-12oz-/282656881436?hash=item41cfa9bb1c:g:SeUAAOSwgxxZljQl>

tiny url of above:

<http://tinyurl.com/yaorvlr3>