Beautiful shot—I like the curve that the pano gives; it makes it considerably
more interesting.

On our trip to Yorkshire a few years ago I spent lots of time waiting for a
train to cross a more modest nearby viaduct. It never happened while I was
waiting; only just before I got there and as I was walking away.

Sod (and Murphy) never sleeps.

Rick