Bob W-PDML wrote:
On 13 Oct 2017, at 00:08, Steve Cottrell<co...@seeingeye.tv>  wrote:

On 12/10/17, Jostein, discombobulated, unleashed:

Not entirely sure what happened, but what seemed like shortly after
watching the video in the link, I found myself having spent more than an
hour watching videos about mathematical topology, and in particular
about Klein bottles.
Norwegian porn always translates a little oddly I find.
The women all sound like they're talking with their mouth full.
Of Klein bottles, one presumes.

Yes, of course. They do a möbius strip-tease first.

To Ein Klein-bottle nacht music.

My favorite porn is when their mouths are klein bottles.