I meant the landing page for that gallery..
The pictures are next to each other but in their correct proportions...  when you sent up your gallery for those shots it is a choice in the gallery settings...   though perhaps you don't have as many features as I do
I'm subscribed with a portfolio plan - $150 a year...

anyway they look nice :-)

ann